Patients come first
At EFillRx, we strive the provide the best quality service at the lowest cost to all our patients. We offer the following services to better meet your needs!
- We fill any prescriptions from any doctor and will call and fax them directly when you need refills on those prescriptions.
- If you want to transfer any existing prescriptions from where you are getting them now, just give us the phone number and we will take care of that for you – no need to call the other pharmacy to explain.
- We provide free Refill Reminders to ensure you never run out of medicine -we will contact you the week before your prescription runs out to check how your medication is working for you and if you would like us to refill it, saving you time.
- We offer a variety of Delivery Services to add flexibility and convenience for you – if you can’t make it in to us, we’ll come to you!
- Our prices are very competitive! Your co-pay will be the same as you pay right now at any other retail pharmacy, and we can often save you money on over-the-counter medicines or items not covered by insurance.
Got a question about your medication? EFillRx’s staff are ready with the answers. Feel free to ask questions while you are at your doctor’s office or call us if you have a question later. We are here to help.
EFillRx wants your overall medical experience to be the best it can possibly be. To help, we have created a checklist of things to make sure you understand the medication you are about to take:
- Is your name printed correctly on the prescription label?
- Is the title of the medication correct?
- Does the dosage match the prescription?
- Any questions about the instructions?
- Please read the printed information about warnings and precautions.
- Are you taking any other medications that may affect taking this medication?
If you have any questions or concerns, be sure to call or contact EFillRx before taking the medication.